Notice to graduates regarding email and accounts
Student email accounts will remain active for 1 year after the student graduates. After a year, the accounts are deleted and will be unrecoverable.
Student network accounts are disabled immediately after graduation. After six months, the accounts are deleted and will be unrecoverable.
Outstanding Alumni Award
Oakmont Regional High School is pleased to announce the formation of the Oakmont Outstanding Alumni Award. The purpose of the award is to recognize the contributions and achievements of graduates of Oakmont Regional High School.
The Selection Criteria is as follows:
1. The nominee received a diploma from Oakmont Regional High School.
2. The nominee graduated from Oakmont a minimum of 10 years prior to nomination.
3. The nominee has demonstrated outstanding performance or accomplishment in
4. The nominee has documented an outstanding level of service to his/her profession
5. The nominee has demonstrated outstanding performance, character and leadership
6. The nominee has consistently demonstrated the highest moral and ethical
their chosen career or field of endeavor or the community at large as recognized by their peers standards. Nomination Forms should be sent to Oakmont Regional High School c/o the Principal’s Office. Nominations will be open to all, including self-nomination, and will be screened by the Oakmont Outstanding Alumni Selection Committee composed of three past or present Oakmont administrators, three past or present Oakmont staff members and three Oakmont alumni. Awards will be presented in Oakmont Alumni Auditorium at an Awards Night and an individual plaque for each recipient will also be displayed in the Main Lobby of Oakmont Regional High School.
Nomination forms are available online at awrsd.org or at the Main Office at Oakmont RegionalHigh School 9 Oakmont Dr. Ashburnham, Ma 01430